Wolves Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUCKING SPQR!

+7
ddonaldsonor
dale5986
Llywellyn
a510mike
Quasar
cecil
AtomicAssault
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FUCKING SPQR! - Page 2 Empty Re: FUCKING SPQR!

Post  TomBenn Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:14 pm

Pelzar wrote:Also, while you're building up the cranny don't make any soldiers... They'll just get eaten alive, and you'll spend resources that could have been invested in the village.

Cecil let me send them to him - you might ask. Given that hersh hits me every few days with 100 or so TTs I'm not leaving troops in my village until I can field a lot.

TomBenn

Back to top Go down

Post  dale5986 Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:38 pm

sorry everyone i forgot to give the update on the situation with them wensday the one i was talking to told me quite blatently that and i quote "I'm sorry but we will not now nor ever accept a nap/confed with you, you guys make such nice farms." that was pretty rude and pissed me off though i have no idea their reason for not attacking me they only do so when i become hostile and after johny saw the first time that i wouldnt sit idly by while he attacked me and slaughtered my 300 troops yes i know what a coincedence he ceased all attacks on the condition that he would no longer receive attacks so im sitting here building and farming people 4 hours away geting about 4k of each resource per hit while they continue to ignore me if someone sees an attack comming and i will send my 110 maces and 90 spears to defend yo i may through in my 5 paladins.... i think its time to increase my military standings time to train teutonic knights and more paladins and wipe all incomming attacks away i say all teutons that can do so train as many soldeirs as possible and i wonder if it is possible to convert toogey to our cause.... well i will try and good luck update by friday

dale5986

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! - Page 2 Empty did we

Post  Quasar Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:38 pm

cecil wrote:i wonder if they are going to attack us one by one. 2 different players were attacking atomic at the same time affraid
we need to work on getting an oasis to send our troops to while we're out for the day. what about this one Abandoned valley (-141|63)
did we ever get an oasis cause i think we should start working on building our troops so that we can take on spqr Twisted Evil
Quasar
Quasar

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! - Page 2 Empty Sigh

Post  Quasar Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:47 pm

Quasar wrote:I don't think it's personal I think they just want to prove they are the top dogs over us. And they might stop attacking once we reach 100 scratch
Rolling Eyes
what do i know scratch
Quasar
Quasar

Back to top Go down

Post  dale5986 Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:50 pm

i find it funny they want me to not attack them but once i aggree they threaghten to attack me i warn them to do so would be a bad idea and they stop for 2 daysnow luckyking1 is threaghtening to cata me for my pop-troop ratio i bet im stronger than him toogey is gonna ensure he dont attack me man people arnt smart are they

dale5986

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! - Page 2 Empty Cybertron douche

Post  Turin Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:47 pm

Heads Up...
by Llywellyn on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:27 pm

Just so that everyone knows, Marxus of Cybertron belonging to the BS ( Blazing Saddles ) Alliance scouted me at 0250 AM this morning.
The BS Alliance is ranked 61st, but more importantly is in Confederacy with SPQR !!! So SPQR may be bringing more into this
than just themselves....."

Cybertron scouted me a week ago. he wiped out all my troops, a considerable army. i called in my allies, and he took us down again. he followed by raiding me ===20 Times.===
"12 village dub" a member of =Cobalt= (an amazingly benevolent bigtime'r [agressive farmers require tribute, but dub has gained resources from me for being such a cool guy and continual ally] dub and adino. (+skoal and trini) have kept me from being conquered or farmed a few times now by much bigger players,(1 of the last ones not being farmed in my last alliance)
A.) i could talk to dub: an influential =Cobalt=ian for a strong Confed to assist our cause.
B.) ill keep you posted on Cybertron presently

*** i trapped Cybertron into attacking me with 525: (250 Equites Caesaris) I had a considerable defensive force, a level 5 revived def hero. upgraded palisadeX3 80 traps..etc It worked excellantly

* he fell into the trap n i still have 70 of his troops prisoner, so he will attack again with Everything hes got,..which i know includes 1000 Imperiams. I am trying to prepare for the second BIGGER wave,..But i could Use some more DEF. Troops w WHEAT. I have a strong resistance building
i dont know if .Wolves has any def. troops to send, but a SLAP in the face of such a large player (Cybertron population 2453!!) via the annialation of his invasion force, would show strength and make our affiliated enemies hesitate a little next time they want 2bully

any questions??

Turin

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomicAssault Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:35 pm

ya talk to your friend in -Cobalt-

message me in game if you need reins
AtomicAssault
AtomicAssault
Admin

https://wolves.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dale5986 Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:24 pm

same here i can help defend you but i may end up in greater need now im thinking of this if luckyking1 attacks me i will put forth a challenge this "i have an idea we fight each other but you get the rest of your alliance to ignore us you dont use cattas we will fight till all of our current soldiers are dead the winner of the bout gains a "servant" by servant if you win i will do whatever you require aslong as it means you dont kill me and if i win you wont have to do a thing but aid me in upgrading my palace the last to levels but i dont think it would trully be a fare fight scince you have 3 times the villages the villages so you pick a village and we go at it till all troops in that village are dead sound fairyou win i serve you till server end i win you just help me upgreade my palace if i were in your place i would accept this challenge" that is my entire message that should he not heed warnings i will start a "1on1 war" minus catas but he will notice that im not following my own guide for the dual if guals or romans reinforce me so if any teutons wish to help scince troops of the same tribe dont appear as reinforcments without the scouts

dale5986

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! - Page 2 Empty Also Under Attack by SPQR

Post  MonkeyJoe2 Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:06 pm

Thought I should probably tell you that I'm being attacked and/or owned by Aulus Hirtius, who is a member of SPQR. I would tell you to send reinforcements, but its looking like a lost cause -- he took out my entire defense without losing a man and sent 123 swordsmen, 70 cavalry, 20 battering rams, 20 trebuchets, and a hero. I'll just build up crannies and try to limit the damage he's doing to my buildings.

MonkeyJoe2

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! - Page 2 Empty I say Fuck It

Post  BigApp Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:51 pm

I think we need to focus on building our armies and take fucking SPQR down. I lived through 18 months of hell in IRAQ and i'll be damned if a game takes me out. I was attacked once by those fucks and that was it. I talked to Atomic a couple of days ago and i'm working with my dad(BigSal from SU) on getting a confed with them(well i gave atomic my dads info and talked to my dad). so lets just build up or troops and take down one by one. we need to get as many confed and new members as possible. H.U.A.W.

BigApp

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! - Page 2 Empty i agree

Post  Quasar Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:05 pm

BigApp wrote:I think we need to focus on building our armies and take fucking SPQR down. I lived through 18 months of hell in IRAQ and i'll be damned if a game takes me out. I was attacked once by those fucks and that was it. I talked to Atomic a couple of days ago and i'm working with my dad(BigSal from SU) on getting a confed with them(well i gave atomic my dads info and talked to my dad). so lets just build up or troops and take down one by one. we need to get as many confed and new members as possible. H.U.A.W.
nuff said Cool
Quasar
Quasar

Back to top Go down

Post  autochick Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:09 pm

I was contacted today by Aulus Hirtius today of the SPQR alliance and he told me that it was in my best interest to leave this alliance because SPQR has made a plan to wipe out everyone in our alliance. Just letting you know.

autochick

Back to top Go down

Post  Pelzar Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:37 pm

And to think, I originally wanted to join them because I'm surrounded by them.
Pelzar
Pelzar

Back to top Go down

Post  cecil Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:41 am

so we are doing a pretty good job of minimizing troop losses. i have some ideas. in game message PLZ
cecil
cecil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2