Wolves Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from gengiss kann

+2
a510mike
AtomicAssault
6 posters

Go down

Message from gengiss kann Empty Message from gengiss kann

Post  AtomicAssault Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:05 pm

attention--new metaforming 12:07:29

and i'd like to invite your alliance to be a part of it. it's still in talks. BUT IT'LL BE a multi-alliamce meta against WE, KAMI, AND BREW. please contact me or FOXXFIRE OR HOUKOU RYU OF TDK alliance for more details

what do you guys think?
AtomicAssault
AtomicAssault
Admin

https://wolves.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Message from gengiss kann Empty Re: Message from gengiss kann

Post  a510mike Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:00 am

Would depend on how many others are involved they are really powerful alliances.

a510mike

Back to top Go down

Message from gengiss kann Empty fighting and stuff

Post  s.e.o.d/ Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:06 pm

not trying to piss on anybodies parade here... i dont know about you guys , but it has been very productive and peaceful in my village! i am pretty good at the attacks and all. but should we really consider joining up with someone who may drag us through war? Evil or Very Mad we need to grow a little bit first.....just a thought!

s.e.o.d/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quasar Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:10 pm

I'm not sure it's a good idea for us to get sucked into a war that's not our fight especially with spqr still attacking us Question
Quasar
Quasar

Back to top Go down

Post  ddonaldsonor Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:35 pm

We can't even handle the "war" we already have with SPQR, how can we commit to fighting another one? It would be great to grow a little except that SPQR does not seem to be inclined to let us. Being in a Meta would be nice, but how can we be helpful to them at this time?

ddonaldsonor

Back to top Go down

Post  dale5986 Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:59 pm

kami exists on several servers im sure they are powerful on this server as they are on all servers if we must we can wait but i doubt we can wait long

dale5986

Back to top Go down

Post  cecil Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:57 am

i don't think it is a good idea either. spqr is nowhere near as big as kami, and we can't seem to fight them. biting off more than we can chew by starting something with kami Evil or Very Mad
cecil
cecil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dale5986 Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:03 pm

i thought of something scince spqr wont leave us alone we first get kami to send an offer for a confed then we aggree to this guys thing and wait till he send the offer to then we accept both at once ya know

dale5986

Back to top Go down

Post  cecil Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:15 pm

before we start getting cozy with kami, we need to talk because it violates on of our current confeds
cecil
cecil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Message from gengiss kann Empty hmmm

Post  Turin Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:22 pm

i will follow loyally where led, but take note: i just came from an alliance deep in a "war" for weeks...though not as much a war, as an endless route. we lost all our troops and waves of rebuilt troops, n still our LARGE players were on the edge of being farmed.
To me, it all comes down to how big our enemies are, we should not take on Enemies more fomidable than our confeds and allies. it will be a disaster. ALso i agree we should not cross any of our confed's wishes.

Im onboard, but ill leave the alliance if i get stuck in another one-sided endeless war for months. it s just not fun. though im here to kick azz not fun=)

Turin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum