Wolves Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Questions

3 posters

Go down

Two Questions Empty Two Questions

Post  Jaymo Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:00 am

Two quick questions about gameplay...

1. If you build your total cranny capacity to 150% of your warehouse capacity, can a Teuton get any of your resources? I'm not sure the 2/3's rule applies to each cranny or to your total cranny capacity.

2. How exactly does the colored dot system for activity work? I know that you are assigned a color based on activity (blue, green, yellow, gray, etc.) but I'm not sure what each one means.

If anyone know the answers to either, I'd appreciate it!

Jaymo

Jaymo

Back to top Go down

Two Questions Empty Re: Two Questions

Post  Pelzar Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:53 pm

Since there's no indication of what any cranny contains individually, I would take it as a total count (Even though there's no "total cranny" count either). At 150%, you shouldn't lose anything to anybody. Although, you should make sure to have more storage than you'll get resources, too. Wouldn't want to run out of space, or you'll stop growing.

I only have vague idea of the colors myself, so I'll leave that to someone else. Razz
Pelzar
Pelzar

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomicAssault Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:05 pm

blue means your online
green means you've been on during that day
yellow means you havent been on for more then a day
red means you havent been on for more then 3 day
grey is 7 days
AtomicAssault
AtomicAssault
Admin

https://wolves.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymo Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:36 pm

Thanks for the info! One other question, if anyone can help. Does this city wall offer protection on its own, or does it only add a defense bonus to your troops? In other words, if I had no troops but a level 10 city wall, would it offer any protection? Question

Jaymo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum