Wolves Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a sitter

3 posters

Go down

Need a sitter Empty help

Post  takodox Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:13 pm

Can anybody be my sitter I'm going to be away for about a day or two I will give you 300 clay if you will. Smile

takodox

Back to top Go down

Need a sitter Empty Re: Need a sitter

Post  dale5986 Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:58 pm

i dont need a sitter but a lot of people do alright if your gonna be gone on weekdays i can sit i might be able to sit weekends to now so people that are yellow or red when they get on should find a sitter i think even if you dont plan on it then if you go yellow your sittter can get on shortly after and take care of it till you get back even the green people should do so just incase i got to go retrain my settler on s2 for my third so by

dale5986

Back to top Go down

Need a sitter Empty Need a sitter

Post  ddonaldsonor Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:24 pm

I will be on vacation without access Sleep from Sunday, 21-Sept, through Sunday, 28-Sept. Would someone please volunteer to keep me from going yellow? And maybe even use my resources to build up my villages? And maybe even keep me from getting obliterated? I would appreciate it Very Happy

Last edited by ddonaldsonor on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : improving my sentence structures)

ddonaldsonor

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomicAssault Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:22 pm

its better if you start a new topic
AtomicAssault
AtomicAssault
Admin

https://wolves.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content