Wolves Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUCKING SPQR!

+7
ddonaldsonor
dale5986
Llywellyn
a510mike
Quasar
cecil
AtomicAssault
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FUCKING SPQR! Empty FUCKING SPQR!

Post  AtomicAssault Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:01 pm

FUCK! I'm so pissed right now. I get home from school and saw that I got attacked like 10 times.
AtomicAssault
AtomicAssault
Admin

https://wolves.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! Empty me too

Post  takodox Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:09 pm

My other village got attcked by them too.

takodox

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! Empty Re: FUCKING SPQR!

Post  cecil Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:07 am

so what are we going to do about spqr. atomic, they had more than one player attacking you, is this personal?
cecil
cecil
Admin

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! Empty re: fucking spqr

Post  Quasar Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:29 am

I don't think it's personal I think they just want to prove they are the top dogs over us. And they might stop attacking once we reach 100 scratch
Quasar
Quasar

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! Empty Would not hold my breath

Post  a510mike Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:04 am

We do have some dedicated members and we are growing this will not sit well with them.

a510mike

Back to top Go down

Post  cecil Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:15 am

i wonder if they are going to attack us one by one. 2 different players were attacking atomic at the same time affraid
we need to work on getting an oasis to send our troops to while we're out for the day. what about this one Abandoned valley (-141|63)
cecil
cecil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomicAssault Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:22 pm

ya send you troops to close by oasis.

We need recruit more powerful players
AtomicAssault
AtomicAssault
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  a510mike Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:33 am

What I have been doing is sending on long raids and when I get back there is supplies and troops and build more.

a510mike

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! Empty Re: more powerful players

Post  Quasar Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:20 pm

GhostLady wrote:i'm working on that one AA...found a few, as a matter-of-fact...two are close to the abandoned valley cecil mentioned.
problem is -
they are big, so most around are big and in the middle of a large-alliance hornet nest.
SPQR isn't the only large alliance - we all know this...
question is -
are we willing to get these larger, more powerful peeps and deal with more threats in the process?
hmmmm...
scratch
'no guts, no glory' Twisted Evil
isn't this what the game is all about?...my army's bigger than your army / my alliance is bigger than... tongue

any way we can work out a Confederacie or at the least a nap with one so we can work in their terriatory to go after spqr Twisted Evil
Quasar
Quasar

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! Empty taking from spqr

Post  Quasar Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:05 pm

their leader plans to put his 7th village at location -228/30 i say we take that spot first to piss him off Twisted Evil lol! Twisted Evil just an idea Idea
Quasar
Quasar

Back to top Go down

Post  cecil Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:55 pm

im all for pissing spqr off. but i think we need to be cool for awhile afro we don't nearly have enough troops to even matter to them yet. i think forming as many confed as possible is best way, which i'll work on.
cecil
cecil
Admin

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! Empty help

Post  Quasar Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:57 am

can anyone send me some troops to take on 420 Equites Imperatoris because Gaius Octavian leader of spqr keeps raiding me with that many troops all the time Crying or Very sad Shocked
Quasar
Quasar

Back to top Go down

Post  cecil Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:22 am

i don't have enough troops to fight that many. if you want to send your guys over to me as reinforcement you can, they can stay until attack is over
cecil
cecil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomicAssault Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:45 pm

i dont think pissing off spqr is a good idea right now
they are still stronger then us
AtomicAssault
AtomicAssault
Admin

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! Empty Heads Up...

Post  Llywellyn Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:27 pm

Just so that everyone knows, Marxus of Cybertron belonging to the BS ( Blazing Saddles ) Alliance scouted me at 0250 AM this morning.
The BS Alliance is ranked 61st, but more importantly is in Confederacy with SPQR !!! So SPQR may be bringing more into this
than just themselves.....

Llywellyn

Back to top Go down

Post  dale5986 Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:52 pm

i can talk with toogey why they attack you guys hes in spqr as well right next to me we chat every now and then time to start another chat also i forgott who my sitter is and dont feel like checking but he know who he is if you want you can sit for me from 8am-3pm cause i got school on s2 im active all week thanks to one of my allies also if it eventually comes to war i will keep making troops so i can clear them then you guys can cata them k oh and atomic i have been registered i just havent posted i have monitered a bit though im not a fan of this type of forums its harder for me

dale5986

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomicAssault Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:47 pm

ya. I think we should bump the pop requirements up a little
getting more confeds would be good too
AtomicAssault
AtomicAssault
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dale5986 Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:12 pm

definatly boot the reds they are usless and say that if you go yellow 2 times in a week you get the boot or if it becomes a habit

dale5986

Back to top Go down

Post  ddonaldsonor Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:26 pm

My second village had been visited a few times by JKP0075 of SPQR after I first settled it but I quickly crannied up and his most recent trips have gained him zero resources. After he sent 3 more raids on Friday, I sent him a message and suggest we work out an arrangement. He proposed I pay him tribute, which I refused since his locate village sizes are about the same as mine. He agreed to leave me be. He had never attempted to raid my capital, only my new second village.

Then today out of the clear blue, Goolnw of the SPQR sends a massive raid (1243 axe) against my capital and wipes out my entire force. I hadn't seen it coming so had no opportunity to dodge it. He lost 705 of his troops and got away with 1385/5221/7312/5741 resources. I am now fully exposed and will have little defense for several days.

I personally feel if we can't get some sort of diplomatic arrangement with these guys they are just going to take us all out, or worse yet, just make the game miserable for us. I have no desire to be anyone's bitch but I don't see any other outcome for this alliance if we can't get some diplomatic agreement with these pigs. They literally can have their way with us if they choose because we can't stand up to them.

ddonaldsonor

Back to top Go down

Post  a510mike Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:11 am

I agree we are getting needle by spqr eventually we will have to fight or just parish a little at a time.

a510mike

Back to top Go down

Post  dale5986 Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:54 pm

well i finally found who to talk to to start the process of getting a confed or nap with spqr so id say by wendsday or friday we wont have to worry about them

dale5986

Back to top Go down

Post  ddonaldsonor Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:37 pm

GhostLady wrote:do a NAP Smile
then later we can drop the nap and.........
WIPE THEM OFF THE MAP!!!!! Twisted Evil

While I love revenge, I wouldn't be too optimistic about our ever being able to extract a satisfying quantity. If they are willing to agree to a confed I'd be willing to forgo revenge. There will likely be plenty of other opportunities to satisfy our bloodlust without taking on someone considerably more powerful than we are.

ddonaldsonor

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! Empty Under Attack by SPQR

Post  MonkeyJoe2 Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:53 pm

Figured I should probably put this in here along with the other stuff about SPQR... one of their members (Frog_day, from village Fries and Coke at -214,50) is attacking me and they're sort of... heh... a lot better than me... so I could really use some reinforcements right now, if anyone has any to give... and, by the way, is it for sure now that we'll have a NAP with them soon? Send any reinforcements you can spare to my village, Monkey City at -216,53. Any help would be appreciated, since I have practically no defense and Frog_day is sending, as of last attack, 64 swordsmen and 70 'theutates thunder'. In the meantime, I'll work on lvling up my cranny (which I forgot to do before because , I admit it, after i first built it I forgot it was a levelable thing and thought it was just, like, a tree. Laugh at me all you want).

MonkeyJoe2

MonkeyJoe2

Back to top Go down

FUCKING SPQR! Empty Fries and Coke

Post  Pelzar Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:11 pm

I'm new in here, but I'm right next to Frog_day's "Fries and Coke". We've been neighborly, so maybe I can talk to them. I'll try, anyways.
Pelzar
Pelzar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pelzar Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:40 pm

Also, while you're building up the cranny don't make any soldiers... They'll just get eaten alive, and you'll spend resources that could have been invested in the village.
Pelzar
Pelzar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next